Delist from Game-State.eu tracker

Problem? Write down your problem and we solve it.

Delist from Game-State.eu tracker

Postby ShaggyTDawg » 03/06/2015, 3:46

Hello. I've gone through the process of de-listing my teamspeak 3 server by adding it to my favorites, claiming the server, and deleting it. My server no longer shows on your server list.

But about twice a day, there's still a connection coming in:

<20:02:14> "Unknown from 95.141.32.34:45608" connected to channel "Public Lobby"
<20:02:14> "Unknown from 95.141.32.34:45608" is now known as "Game-State.eu"
<20:02:14> "Game-State.eu" dropped (connection lost)

I assume that delisting it from game-state.com is the same as game-state.eu, as when I type game-state.eu into my browser, I get redirected to the .com website. But, I'm still having this tracker bot logon occasionally.

Is there anyway I can get this bot to stop connecting? The server name shows as "Order of the Void" if you're looking through lists anywhere.
ShaggyTDawg

Re: Delist from Game-State.eu tracker

Postby StanleY » 04/06/2015, 22:24

When you remove it from Game-State, it's also automatically removed from our list and our bot stops scanning it every 3 minutes. However the bot can occasionally grab information from your server when some user uses our app "TeamSpeak 3 Viewer": https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .ts3viewer

We cannot stop this since you're using a public ip address, the only thing you can do is to tell your users to stop using the app to monitor your server, or edit your server permissions for bots
StanleY
Amministratore

Return to Technical assistance